- CHANGING THE CAMERA ANGLE IN MADDEN 19 TO GIVE YOU A DIFFERENT GAMING EXPERIENCE
The Madden 19 game will bring you another level of fun when you can switch between different camera angles. This makes your game look similar to what you might see on a televised NFL matchup. It may also be helpful in seeing plays unfold better or realizing what matchups or defense strategies are working and which ones are not. Here are some tips on how to change the camera angle in Madden 19 whether using a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
How to Change Camera Angle in Madden 19 on Settings
You can easily set camera angle preferences through the menu settings screen. If you want to set it in advance to get a customized camera angles for offense and defense, you can use it ahead of the games. The settings can also be adjusted for items, such as passing cam or camera toggle.
- On the main screen go to and select the Gear Icon.
- Select “Settings.”
- Scroll down to choose “Visual Feedback.”
- Scroll down to “Cameras” section.
- In this area, you can set your preferred settings for offense and defense, as well as turn the camera toggle or passing cam “ON” or “OFF.”
How To Change The Camera Angle in Madden 19 Game
When you are playing the game, changing (or switching) the camera angle is very easy. On either the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you will need to use the directional pad on the controller. It is located on the right side of both controllers.
- To Zoom Out: Press down button to move the camera angle higher up.
- To Zoom In: Press up button to move the camera angle closer to the players/field.
Keep in mind that if you can't adjust the settings in the game, you can switch the "Camera Toggle" to "OFF" in the settings menu. Entering the settings pre-game is always a good way for how to change the camera angle in Madden 19 and make things just right!
You can check out even more news and mut 19 coins over at the VGR Madden 19 section.